At a glance:
- Intel® Pentium® M Processor Ultra Low Voltage 753
- Intel® 915GMS chipset
- 12.1" XGA TFT display with touch screen
- Video Controller Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900
- 80 GB, 60 GB or 40 GB; 4200 rpm; ATA 100
- Atheros Super AG® Wireless LAN (802.11a/b/g);
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition 2005
|Operating Systems||Microsoft® Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 |
Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
|Software||Adobe® Reader®, Norton AntiVirus with 90-day free trial, Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Journal Viewer, Fujitsu Security Panel, Fujitsu Application Panel (with Windows XP Professional only), Fujitsu HotKey Utility, Touch Screen Calibration Utility, Fujitsu Driver Update Utility, Fujitsu Menu Utility (with Windows XP Tablet PC Edition only), TPM Driver and Application CD |
|Optional Software||Depending on your system configuration, you may also receive: Bluetooth Utility and/or Softex OmniPass |
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® M Processor Ultra Low Voltage 753 (1.20 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 400 MHz FSB) |
|Display||LCD 12.1" XGA TFT display with touch screen|
|Video Controller Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900 |
|Hard Drive¹||80 GB, 60 GB or 40 GB; 4200 rpm; ATA 100; shock-mounted|
|Communications||Multinational² 56K³ V.90 Modem and Gigabit Ethernet LAN (V.92 drivers available for download)|
|Wireless Communications || |
|User Interfaces|| |
|Ports|| || |
|Card Slots|| |
|Battery 5||Main battery: Lithium ion (6-cell 7.2V, 7800mAh, 56.2 WHr); provides up to 6 hours of battery life|
|AC Adapter||Autosensing dual voltage support, 100-240V AC supplying 16V DC, 3.75A|
|Dimensions and Weight||10.55" x 9.02" x 1.29"; approx 3.3 lbs with main battery|
|Operating Temperature||41°F to 95°F / 5° to 35°C (ambient temperature); 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Non-operating Temperature||5°F to 140°F / -15°C to 60°C, 8% to 85% relative humidity; non-condensing |
|Key Accessories||Port replicator|
|For a full list of accessories, visit www.shopfujitsu.com or call 1-800-FUJITSU|
|Service & Regulatory Information|
- Accessible capacity may be less due to formatting, applications, and backup utilities.
- The internal modems on all Fujitsu Tablet PCs from Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/modems.
- Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to the current FCC regulations and line conditions.
- Require a Smart Card holder in order to access the reader. Third-party Smart Card and application required.
- Battery life estimates reflect the results of BAPCo MobileMark2002 Productivity Workloads performed upon systems with battery life setting enabled. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applications used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. DVD/CD-RW, DVD Writer, LAN, wireless LAN or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life.
- Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. The International warranty is only valid for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.