With Intel Centrino Duo mobile technology, the LifeBook N6410 notebook ratchets up the digital entertainment experience delivering the incredible responsiveness demanded by gamers, the ability to watch movies while downloading photos, better built-in graphics and high-definition audio. Ideal for work and play, the LifeBook N6410 notebook features its trademark integrated sub-woofer and stereo speakers along with a 17-inch wide Color Enhanced Crystal View Display delivering image intensity and color accuracy to rival a CRT. With color saturation of 72 percent, the LifeBook N6410 notebook offers razor sharp detail, rich color, and subtle shadows and shading to bring images to life.
Fujitsu LifeBook N6410 Notebook Technical Specifications:
|Operating Systems||Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005,|
Windows XP Home or
Windows XP Professional
|Software||Adobe Reader, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Norton Internet Security 20062, CyberLink PowerDVD™ (Windows XP Home or Professional only), Fujitsu HotKey and FDU Utility, LifeBook Application Panel, Quicken New User Edition 2006; Roxio Digital Media SE |
|Optional Software||Depending upon your system's configuration you may also receive the following: Microsoft Works or Microsoft Office Small Business Edition, Cyberlink PowerProducer™, PowerDirector™ SE, and MakeDVD™ software CD (Dual-Layer Multi-Format DVD Writer)|
|Memory||Two DIMM slots; max 2 GB (1 GB x 2); DDR2 667 MHz PC2-5300, Dual channel3 |
At least 512 MB of system memory required for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
|Display||LCD 17" Color-Enhanced Crystal View wide XGA+ TFT display; brightness 370 nits; contrast ratio 600:1|
|Video Controller ATI Mobility™ Radeon X1400 with 256 MB HyperMemory™1|
|Hard Drive4||Single Serial ATA Hard Drive Configuration||Dual Serial ATA Hard Drive|
|80 GB (5400 rpm) |
100 GB (5400 rpm)
100 GB (7200 rpm)
160 GB (4200 rpm)
|200 GB (200 GB 5400 rpm x2)|
200 GB (100 GB 7200 rpm x2)
320 GB (160 GB 4200 rpm x2)
|Optical Drive||Dual-Layer Multi-Format DVD Writer|
|24x CD-R |
2x DVD-R DL
2.4 DVD+R DL
5 x DVD-RAM
|DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive|
|Communications||Multinational5 56K6 V.90 modem and 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless Communications || |
|User Interfaces|| |
|Ports|| || |
|Card Slots|| ||One shared card slot for: |
|Security||Security Lock Slot|
|Battery 7||Main Battery: Lithium ion (6-cell 10.8V, 4000 mAh); up to 2 hours and up to 1.5 hours with optional built-in TV Tuner|
|AC Adapter||Autosensing 100-240V AC, 150W, supplying 19V DC, 7.90A|
|Dimensions/Weight||16.1" x 11.8" x 1.8" / 2.02"; approx. 10.58 lbs with TV Tuner; 9.92 lbs without TV Tuner|
|Operating Temperature||41°F to 95°F / 5°C to 35°C (ambient temperature); 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Non-Operating Temperature||5°F to 140°F / -15°C to 60°C, 8% to 85% relative humidity; non-condensing|
|Key Accessories|| |
|For a full list of accessories, visit www.shopfujitsu.com or call 1-800-FUJITSU.|
|Optional TV Tuner||Video ports||Audio ports|
| || |
|Channel Support |
US TV channel; VHF 2-13 / A-5 - W+28; UHF 14 - 69 / W+29 - W+28
|Encoder Specification |
Video compression method: MPEG2; Audio compression method: MPEG Audio Layer
|Compliance and Service Information|
|Warranty8||One- or three-year International Limited Warranty on select corporate configurations; 24/7 technical support; Fujitsu extended service plans available.|
- 256 MB HyperMemory™ is a total of 128 MB dedicated video and 128 MB shared system memory.
- Norton Internet Security 2006. The 90-day trial version is activated upon user's acceptance of software license agreement. After 90 days, the user must purchase a subscription from Symantec to download latest virus definitions.
- Dual channel requires two DIMMS to be installed.
- Accessible capacity may be less due to formatting, applications, and backup utilities.
- The internal modems on all Fujitsu notebooks from Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/modems.
- Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to the current FCC regulations and line conditions.
- Battery life estimates reflect the results of BAPCo MobileMark2002 Productivity Workloads performed upon systems with battery life setting enabled. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applications used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. DVD/CD-RW, DVD Writer, LAN, wireless LAN or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life.
- Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. The International warranty is only valid for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.