With its feather-light weight, innovative bi-directional hinge, and versatile touch screen display, the LifeBook® P1620 notebook is one of the most compelling mobile computing products on the market today. This ultra-portable tablet computer offers the power and convenience of a notebook with the unique versatility to handle special-purpose applications that are best suited for a slate tablet.
- Improved performance with latest Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor ULV U7600
- Ultra-portable at approx. 1kg (w 3-cell battery)
- Bi-directional hinge fitted screen for greater convenience
- Superior security features for enhanced data and hardware protection
- Health and environment friendliness with RoHS compliance
Fujitsu LifeBook P1620 Notebook Technical Specifications:
|Operating Systems||Genuine Windows Vista Business Edition, |
Genuine Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005, or
Genuine Windows XP Professional
|Software||EverNote Plus, DialKeys, Fujitsu ShockSensor Utility, Fujitsu Portshutter, Fujitsu HotKey Utility, Norton Internet Security 2007 (90-Day Trial1), LifeBook Security/Application Panel, Fujitsu Driver Update Utility, Intellisonic Audio Utility, TPM Utility CD, OmniPass Fingerprint Authentication Utility|
|Optional Software||Depending on your system configuration, you may also receive: |
Genuine Windows Vista Business :
OneNote 2007, Bluetooth Utility
Genuine Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005:
OneNote 2007, Bluetooth Utility
Genuine Windows XP Professional:
ritePen, Bluetooth Utility
Note: Optional software may require an external optical drive.
|Processor||Intel Core%26trade; 2 Duo Processor Ultra Low Voltage U7600 (1.20 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB)|
|Chipset||Intel 945GMS chipset|
|System Memory||One Micro-DIMM slot; min 512 MB; max 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM|
|Display||LCD||8.9" WXGA touch screen display|
|Video Controller||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950; Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT) responds to application requirements and efficiently allocates the proper amount of system memory (up to 128 MB) for optimal graphics and system performance.|
|Hard Drive2||40 GB, 60 GB, 80, or 100 GB (4200 rpm), P-ATA 100; Shock-mounted Fujitsu Shock Sensor hard drive protection system; or 32 GB Flash-Based Solid State Drive|
|Communication||Multinational3 56K4 V.90 modem; 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless Communication||Choice of Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AG (Tri-mode 802.11a/b/g) or Atheros Super AG Wireless LAN (802.11a/b/g), Optional Bluetooth 2.0|
|User Interfaces||StickPoint by Alps, 82-key keyboard with 16 mm key pitch; 2 mm key stroke|
|Ports||Two USB 2.0 |
|Card Slots|| |
|Security Platform|| |
|Battery Life||Standard Lithium ion (3-cell, 10.8V, 2600 mAh, 28 WHr) Up to 3 hrs., 15 mins. |
High-Capacity Lithium ion (6-cell, 10.8V, 5200 mAh, 56 WHr) Up to 6 hrs., 45 mins.
|AC Adapter||Autosensing dual voltage support, 100-240V AC supplying 16V DC, 3.75A|
|Dimensions and Weight||9.13" x 6.57" x 1.36" Approximately 2.2 lbs. with a 3-cell battery |
9.13" x 7.32" x 1.36" Approximately 2.5 lbs. with a 6-cell battery
|Operating Temperature||41°F to 95°F / 5°C to 35°C (ambient temperature); 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Non-operating Temperature||5°F to 140°F / -15°C to 60°C, 8% to 85% relative humidity; non-condensing|
|Key Accessories||Port replicator with two USB 2.0, external monitor, Ethernet (RJ-45), and DC-in, |
External USB Dual-Layer DVD Writer,
External USB DVD/CD-RW combo drive
|For a full list of accessories, visit www.shopfujitsu.com or call 1-800-FUJITSU|
|Service & Regulatory Information|
|Warranty6||One- or three-year International Limited Warranty on select corporate configurations; 24/7 technical support; Fujitsu extended service plans available.|
- Preinstalled with a 90-day trial version of Symantec Norton Internet Security 2007. The 90-day trial version is activated upon user's acceptance of software license agreement. After 90 days, the user must purchase a subscription from Symantec to download latest virus definitions.
- one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes; accessible capacity will be less and actual capacity depends on the operating environment and formatting.
- The internal modems on all Fujitsu notebooks from Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/modems.
- Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to the current FCC regulations and line conditions.
- Requires Computrace or LoJack for Laptops service.
- Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. The International warranty is only valid for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.