Traveling first class isn't just reserved for a plane anymore. Introducing the new LifeBook® P8010 offering the perfect combination of portability, power and elegance. The LifeBook® P8010 is sure to enhance your computing experience wherever you go. Even though the LifeBook® P8010 is ultra-portable in size, it offers features that are standard in larger size notebooks, such as an optical drive, integrated webcam, memory expandability up to 4GB, and fingerprint sensor for enhanced security.
• 12.1" Wide XGA Crystal View display
• Extremely lightweight and portable weighing in around 2.9 lbs.
• Full featured with a fixed dual layer DVD-RW, dual channel memory with expandability of up to 4 GB, optional built-in webcam, and offering up to 200 GB 5400 rpm S-ATA hard drive.
• Next generation Intel Centrino® mobile technology featuring a high speed Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo Low Voltage Processor
• Fast, Gigabit Ethernet LAN and quad mode Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
LifeBook P8010 Notebook Technical Specifications
|Operating Systems||Choice of either Genuine Windows XP Professional with Microsoft Office Ready PC and Microsoft Office Professional 2007 60-day trial or Genuine Windows Vista Business with Microsoft Office Ready PC and Microsoft Office Professional 2007 60-day trial|
|Software||Adobe Reader, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Norton Internet Security 20082, Fujitsu HotKey and Fujitsu Driver Update Utility, CyberLink PowerDVD, Roxio Easy Media Creator, Google Desktop, Softex OmniPass finger print authentication and password management software, Fujitsu shock sensor utility|
|Optional Software||Depending upon your system's configuration, you may also receive ArcSoft Webcam Companion, Bluetooth diver and application disc|
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo Processor SL7100 Low Voltage (1.2 Ghz, 4MB, 800 FSB)|
|Chipset||Intel GS965 chipset|
|System Memory||Two DIMM slot; max 4GB DDR2 667 MHz SDRAM memory|
|Display||LCD||12.1" Crystal View WXGA LED backlit display|
|Video Controller||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100. Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT) responds to application requirements and efficiently allocates the proper amount of system memory (up to 384MB) for optimal graphics and system performance|
|Resolution||Maximum internal display: 1280 x 800, 16M colors External monitor display: (max): 1600x1200, 16M colors Simultaneous display (max) 1024 x 768 16M colors|
|Hard Drive2||80 GB, 120 GB, 160 GB, 200 GB SATA 150, 5400 rpm hard drive; shock-mounted, and protected by smart shock sensor technology|
|Webcam||Integrated 1.3 mega-pixel webcam|
|Optical Drive||DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive Dual-Layer Multi-Format DVD Writer|
|Communications||Multinational4 56K5 V.90 Modem and 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless Communications|| |
|User Interfaces|| |
|Notebook Ports|| || |
|Port Replicator Ports|| || |
|Card Slots|| |
|Battery Life1||Main battery: Lithium ion (6-cell: 7.2 V, 8700 mAh) up to 6 hours and 30 minutes:|
|AC Adapter||Auto-sensing dual voltage support, 100-240V AC supplying 16V DC, 3.75A|
|Dimensions/Weight||11" x 8" x 1.07/1.37"; Approximately 2.9 lbs.|
|Operating Temperature||41° F to 95° F/5° F to 35° C (ambient temperature); 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Non-Operating Temperature||5° F to 140° F/5° F to 35° C; 8% to 85% relative humidity non-condensing|
|Key Accessories||Port Replicator with four USB 2.0, headphone/line-out port, external monitor, Ethernet (RJ-45), DVI and DC-in|
|For a full list of accessories, visit www.shopfujitsu.com or call 1-800-FUJITSU|
|Compliance and Service Information|
|Warranty||One- or three-year International Limited Warranty on select corporate configurations; 24/7 technical support; Fujitsu extended service plans available.|
- Battery life estimates reflect the results of BAPCo MobileMark2007 Productivity Workloads performed upon systems with battery life setting enabled on Windows XP operating systems. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applications used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. DVD/CD-RW, DVD Writer, LAN, wireless LAN or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life.
- Preinstalled with a free 90-day trial version of Symantec Norton Internet Security 2008. The 90-day trial version is activated upon user?s acceptance of software license agreement. After 90 days, the user must purchase a subscription from Symantec to download latest virus definitions.
- One gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes; accessible capacity will be less and actual capacity depends on the operating environment and formatting.
- The internal modems on all Fujitsu notebooks from Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/modems.
- Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to the current FCC regulations and line conditions.
- Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. International warranty valid only for products purchased in North, Central, and South America
Specifications are subject to change without notice.