The Fujitsu LifeBook S7010 series offers mobile executives the high-end functionality of the S series in one of the smallest form factors among the 14" LCD notebook market. Weighing 1.75kg with a standard six-cell battery, the LifeBook S7010 has a slim magnesium cover and carbon fiber ABS chassis. Taking advantage of Intel Centrino Mobile Technology with 802.11b/g WLAN, the LifeBook S7010 offers fast remote wireless access for busy professionals who need anywhere, anytime connectivity with colleagues and customers. The LifeBook S7010 includes a DVD Super Multi drive that allows busy mobile executives to relax and enjoy their favorite movies while traveling.
Fujitsu LifeBook S7010 Notebook Technical Specifications:Processor
- Intel® Pentium® M Processor (1.50 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache, 400 MHz FSB)
or Intel® Pentium® M Processor (1.60 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache, 400 MHz FSB)
- Intel® Pentium® M Processor 735 (1.70 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 400 MHz FSB)
- 32-bit bus architecture
- Choice of Microsoft® Windows® XP Home or
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
- Intel 855GME and ICH4 - M
- DDR 333 so-DIMM, 200 pin SDRAM
- 2 DIMM slots; upgradeable to 2 GB total memory (1 GB x 2)
- 14.1" XGA LCD
- Internal max: 1024 x 768 resolution, 16M colors
- External max: 1600 x 1200 resolution,16M colors
- Intel Extreme Graphics with up to 64 MB shared memory using Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT) dynamically responds to application requirements and efficiently allocates the proper amount of memory (max. of 64 MB) for optimal graphics and system performance.
- AGP support
- Simultaneous support for external monitor and internal display
- Dual monitor support for graphics editing application
- 80 GB, 60 GB, 40 GB, 30 GB hard drive¹, ATA-100, 4200 rpm
- 60 GB, 40 GB hard drive¹, ATA-100, 5400 rpm (Available on May 28, 2004)
- Modular 24x max. CD-ROM modular 8x DVD/24x10x24x CD-RW combo drive, or Super-Multi DVD+/-RW
- Flexible bay supports: CD-ROM, DVD/ CD-RW combo, Super-Multi DVD+/-RW (max. 4x DVD-R, 2x DVD-RW, 2.4x DVD+R, 2.4x DVD+RW, 2x DVD-RAM, 8x DVD read, 24x CD read, 16x CD-R, 4x CD-RW) and second bay battery
- Supports hot-swapping of modular second bay battery and warm-swapping of storage devices
- SigmaTel AC97 codec with 6 channels stereo sound
- DVD or combo model only: Dolby Headphone Utility to emulate realistic surround sound using conventional stereo headphones
- Line-in, headphone, and microphone jacks
- Built-in multinational² 56K³ V.90 modem
- Built-in 10/100/1000 base-Tx Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated Intel PRO/wireless 2200BG 802.11b/g wireless LAN with antenna on/off switch
- Optional Bluetooth wireless Personal Area Network (PAN) on select models. Version 1.2, functional range of up to 30 feet.
- Optional Quick Point for dual-pointing solution
- Touchpad with scroll button
- 84-key keyboard with 19 mm key pitch and 3 mm key stroke
- Three USB 2.0, infrared (IrDA-compatible, 4 Mbps), IEEE 1394 (4-pin type) external monitor, modem (RJ-11), Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45), and docking ports
- Embedded Trusted Platform module (TPM) is Trusted Computer Group (TCG)—compliant for highest level of data security protection (Factory default setting=OFF)
- Programmable security buttons for theft deterrence, offering 800K possible combinations
- Bi-level password support: supervisor and user ID
- Programmable application launch buttons for Internet, email and two additional software applications
- Two Type I/II or one Type III slot
- 32-bit PC CardBus architecture
- Embedded Smart Card Reader4
- Main Battery: Lithium ion; 10.8V 4800 mAh, 51.8 Watt Hour
- Modular 2nd Bay Battery: Lithium ion; 10.8V 3800 mAH 41.0 Watt Hour
- Up to 4.8 hours5 using main battery, or 8.5 hours5 using dual battery capability
- Auto-sensing dual voltage support, AC100-240V
- DC 16V, 3.75A
- Port replicator (optional)
- Power/suspend/resume button, four USB 2.0, one PS/2, enhanced parallel, serial (RS-232C), external monitor, and Ethernet (RJ-45), DVI-D, headphone, microphone, system and dock combo lock slot, dock only lock slot.
- 12.04"(w) x 9.72"(d) x 1.04"/1.29"(h) (max)
- Approximately 3.85 lbs with weight saver
- Approximately 4.3 lbs with DVD/CD-RW combo drive
- Adobe® Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Netscape® 7, Microsoft Works 7.0, EarthLink®, and Intuit® Quicken 2003 New User Editions, Intervideo® WinDVD 4, Norton Anti-Virus 20047, PowerQuest® Drive Image® Special Edition, Fujitsu Driver Update Utility, Fujitsu BatteryAid/HotKey Utility, LifeBook Application Panel, and Security Application Panel, Zinio™ Reader, NewsStand™ Reader, MS Reader and MS Journal Viewer.
- Depending upon your configuration, you may also receive the following: WinDVD Creator Plus, Sonic RecordNow! DX and DLA.
- Trusted Platform Module Drivers and Applications CD
- WFM 2.0a-compliant DMI
- Energy Star-complaint
- FCC Class B, FCC part 68, IC CS03
- UL and cUL approved
- One-year/three-year International Limited Warranty6
- 24x7 technical support
- Fujitsu Premium Care service plans available
²The internal modems on Fujitsu notebooks of Fujitsu Computer Systems are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/modems
³Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to current FCC regulations and line conditions.
4Requires optional SmartCard holder and third party application software.
5Battery life estimates reflect the results of Ziff Davis Business Winstone 2001 BatteryMark 1.0 as performed upon systems with maximum battery life setting enabled. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applications used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. CD, DVD, CD-RW, LAN, Wireless LAN or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life. Requires primary battery and optional second bay battery for maximum battery life.
6Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. International warranty valid only for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.
7Preinstalled with a free 90-day trial version of Symantec?s Norton AntiVirus? 2003. The 90-day trial version is activated upon user's acceptance of software license agreement.After 90 days, the user must purchase a subscription from Symantec to download latest virus definitions.