This style setter is the perfect combination of perfection, performance andportability and establishes itself as the ultimate sophisticated status symbol. Made in Japan, it stands out with its Japanese Cool Tech design in striking magnesium alloy and supports even the most demanding multimedia applications. Available in System Silver for S761.
- Reduce the Total Cost of ownership and expand capabilities with shared accessories like Port Replicator and Bay accessories.
- A thin and light package at only 1.5kg. Enjoy professional mobility enclosed within a tough Magnesium alloy body.
- Go the extra distance with an Ultra high capacity 67Wh battery that will last up to 7 Hrs.
- Increased performance with 2nd Generation Intel Core Processor technology, including new features like Intel Turbo BoostTechnology 2.0. Together with the Intel vPro technology and the unique Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Lock, the S761 will enhance your ability to secure, maintain, manage, and protect your critical business information.
- The S761 is intrinsically built with the Japanese Smart Companion design philosophy in mind. A formal, matt black housing and a comfortable silver inlay finish create a professional outlook, perfect for any business executive.
|Platform||Intel Corei7-2620Mprocessor (2.70GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, up to 3.4GHz) |
Intel Corei5-2520Mprocessor (2.50GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, up to 3.2GHz)
Intel QM67 Chipset
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional |
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Basic
|Display||Ultra thin but bright 300nits LCD in a tough Magnesium alloy body13.3-inch Anti-Glare HD back-light LED 300nits, 1366 x 768 pixels.|
|Built-in Bay Device||Dual Layer DVD Super Multi Writer|
|Memory||2GB/ 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz |
Max. Memory Supported - 8GB DDR3 1333MHz, Dual Channel
|Hard Disk||500GB / 640GB|
|Battery||Approx 7hrs (6 cell Li-ion 67Wh)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.5kg (with weight saver)|
|Hard Disk Drive||SATA-150 5400rpm / 7200rpm, S.M.A.R.T support, Two Partitions - 50/50Protected by Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|High Definition (HD) Audio||Realtek ALC269 HD audio codec with Dual Built-in Stereo Speakers and Dual Built-in Microphone |
HD Audio-in: External Mic-in
HD Audio-out: Headphone-out
|Communication||2 Mega Pixel camera, Bluetooth, Intel 82579 GbE Ethernet, 56K V.922 Global Modem and dual band Intel Centrino Advance-N 6205 ABGN with Intel WiDi Technology. Separate ON/ OFF switch for wireless network connection.|
|User Interface||Spill-resistant Keyboard: 84-key, 19mm key pitch, 2.7mm key stroke |
Borderless Intelligent Touch Pad with Independent ergonomic Scroll Wheel
LED RF based Fingerprint Sensor with vertical scroll functions
|Card Slots||ExpressCard /34/54 , Secured Digital|
|Connector Interface||USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 1 (USB-Charging), USB 2.0 x 1, VGA (external display), RJ45 (LAN), RJ11 (Modem), HDMI, Port Replicator|
|Quick Launch Panel||Five Programmable Application Launch Buttons (Support, ECO, Fujitsu Display Manager, PC Lock)|
|Security||LIFEBOOK Lock, BIOS Lock, Hard Disk Lock, Anti-theft Lock Slot, RF based fingerprint sensor, Trusted Platform Module|
|Dimensions||321mm (W) x 228.5mm (D) x 24.7-31.9mm (H)|
|AC Adapter||Fujitsu unique 0-Watt AC adapter. Input AC 100~240V, Output DC 19V 80W|
|Bundled Software||Softex Omnipass, CyberLink PowerDVD, Cyberlink PowerDirector, CyberLink YouCam, Roxio Creator LJ, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Fujitsu UpdateNavi, Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor Utility, Fujitsu Power Saving Utility, Fujitsu Display Manager, Fujitsu Battery Utility, Fujitsu MyRecovery, Fujitsu Support Center, Fujitsu Anytime USB Charge, Sun Microsystems Java Runtime, Windows Live Essentials (Windows Live Messenger, Windows Photo Gallery, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Writer, Windows Live Mesh, Windows Live Movie Maker), Symantec Internet Security 60 days trial, Microsoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel only, with advertising. No PowerPoint or Outlook.|
|Memory Module||4GB DDR3, 1333MHz|
|Media||Fujitsu Portable Speakers (Black)|
The above information shows the general technical specifications of the product and does not represent actual configuration. For specific configurations and their availability, please check with your local distributors.