If you need a lightweight but fully-equipped notebook for office-based or mobile working, choose the S762. This 1.75kg* notebook offers excellent mobility and features in a small form factor. The modular bay options allow for increased battery runtime, a second hard disk drive and bay projector guarantee you maximum flexibility on business trips.
- Enhanced productivity and work performance with new Intel 3rd Generation Core processors. Intel VPro technology provides better security and IT assets management. Extended usage of 10hrs 40mins with the 67Wh high capacity battery; Portable form factor at approximately 1.75kg*; Vibrant display with the 200 nits WXGA (1366x768) LCD.
- Windows 7 Professional makes your everyday computing easier on your LIFEBOOK S762.
- Lower total cost of ownership with modular bay accessories: Bay Battery, Weight Saver, Blu-Ray writer, or Bay Projector. Port replicator further increases the convenience when working interchangeably at desk and on the move.
- Unique Fujitsu Green IT features - 0 watt AC adaptor, ECO mode. 0 watt AC adaptor consumes up to 99% less power compared to standard AC adaptors. ECO mode allow S762 to adjust the power consumption of hardware and LCD backlight according to the working environment.
- Speed up your everyday work by improving the boot up and response performance with the secondary optional mSATA 32GB SSD drive. Alternatively, choose the ExpressCard option for more expandability or choose the SmartCard option to suit the corporate security needs.
- Human-centric design is completed with the 720p HD webcam. S762 looks for your presence to resume / pause video playback, in addition to recording 720p high resolution videos.
*with Hard Disk Drive (HDD) and Weight Saver option
|Platform||Intel Core i7-3520M (4MB cache, up to 3.60GHz) with Intel Turbo Boost Technology |
Intel Core i5-3320M (3MB cache, up to 3.30GHz) with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
Intel Core i5-3210M (3MB cache, up to 3.10GHz) with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
Intel Core i3-3110M (3MB cache, 2.30 GHz)
- Intel HM76 Express Chipset
- Intel QM77 Express Chipset
|OS Supported||Windows 7 Professional |
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Basic
|Display||13.3" SuperFine HD LED Backlit (1366 x 768 pixels, 200nits brightness) |
13.3" Anti-Glare HD LED Backlit (1366 x 768 pixels, 200nits brightness)
|Modular Bay Device||Dual Layer DVD Super Multi Writer |
Dual Layer Blu-Ray Writable Drive
|Memory||2GB DDR3 1600MHz |
4GB DDR3 1600MHz
8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Max. Memory Supported - 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz, Dual Channel
|Hard Disk||1TB (5,400rpm) |
500GB (5,400rpm / 7,200rpm)
|Battery||Up to 10hrs 40mins (6cells Li-ion 67Wh)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.75kg (with weight saver and HDD)|
|Hard Disk Drive||SATA-300 5400/7200rpm, S.M.A.R.T support, Two Partitions - 50/50, protected by Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|High Definition (HD) Audio||Realtek ALC269 HD audio codec with Dual Built-in DTS Boost Stereo Speakers |
HD Audio-in: External Mic-in, Digital Built-in Microphone
HD Audio-out: Headphone-out
|Communication||1000/100/10Mbps3 Gigabit Ethernet |
Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 Dual Band ABGN network connection
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 Dual Band ABGN network connection
Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 BGN + BT network connection
Separate ON/OFF switch for wireless network connection.
720p HD camera
|User Interface||Spill-resistant Keyboard: 84-key, 19mm key pitch, 2.7mm key stroke |
Intelligent Touch Pad with configurable vertical and horizontal scroll functions
Circular Scroll Wheel
|Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC |
ExpressCard 54/34 support / Smart Card Slot / mSATA 32GB SSD
|Connector Interface||USB3.0 w/ Anytime USB Charge plus x 1 |
USB3.0 x 1
USB2.0 x 1
VGA (External display)
Power Adapter DC-in
Port Replicator Interface
|Quick Launch Panel||Five Programmable Application Launch ButtonsSecurity Panel|
|Security||BIOS Lock |
Hard Disk Lock
Anti-theft Lock Slot
RF Fingerprint Sensor
Trusted Platform Module v1.2 (optional)
|Dimensions||321mm(W) x 228.5mm(L) x 27.1mm-35.5mm(H)|
|AC Adapter||Input AC 100~240V, Output DC 19V 100W |
0-Watt AC Adapter Input AC 100~240V, Output DC 19V 80W
|Bundled Software||Adobe AIRAdobe ReaderCyberlink PowerDirectorCyberLink PowerDVDCyberLink YouCamFujitsu 3D Shock Sensor UtilityFujitsu Anytime USB Charge UtilityFujitsu Application PanelFujitsu Battery UtilityFujitsu Display ManagerFujitsu FaceSense UtilityFujitsu Hotkey UtilityFujitsu MyRecoveryFujitsu Power Saving UtilityFujitsu Security PanelFujitsu Support CenterFujitsu UpdateNaviIntel Rapid StartMicrosoft SilverlightMicrosoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel only, with advertising. No PowerPoint or OutlookMobility Center Extension UtilityOracle JavaRoxio Creator LJSoftex OmnipassNorton Internet Security 60 days trial TPM UtilityWindows Live Essentials (Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Photo Gallery, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Writer, Windows Live Mesh, Windows Live Movie Maker)|
|Port Replicator||Connector Interface: |
USB 2.0 x 4
VGA (external display)
Power Adapter DC-in
|Modular Bay Options||Replaceable with |
The above information shows the general technical specifications of the product and does not represent actual configuration. For specific configurations and their availability, please check with your local distributors.