If a solid, lightweight and fully-equipped notebook for mobile or office-based working is what you require, the S792 should be your first choice. This 1.58kg* notebook provides the right balance between mobility and ease of use with its small form factor, and robust magnesium lid. The modular bay options allow for increased battery runtime, a second hard disk drive and Fujitsu’s optional patented bay projector guarantee you maximum flexibility on business trips.
- Enhanced productivity and work performance with new Intel 3rd Generation Core processors. Intel VPro technology provides better security and IT assets management.
- Windows 7 Professional makes your everyday computing easier on your LIFEBOOK S792.
- Extended usage of 11hrs and 30mins with the standard 72Wh battery; Slimmer and lighter at approximately 1.58kg* with the magnesium alloy LCD cover; Vibrant display with the 300 nits WXGA (1366x768) LCD.
- Lower total cost of ownership with modular bay accessories: Bay Battery, Weight Saver, Blu-Ray writer, or Bay Projector. Port replicator further increases the convenience when working interchangeably at desk and on the move.
- Unique Fujitsu Green IT features - 0 watt AC adaptor, ECO mode. 0 watt AC adaptor consumes up to 99% less power compared to standard AC adaptors. ECO mode allow S792 to adjust the power consumption of hardware and LCD backlight according to the working environment.
- Speed up your everyday work by improving the boot up and response performance with the secondary optional mSATA 32GB SSD drive. Alternatively, choose the ExpressCard option for more expandability or choose the SmartCard option to suit the security needs.
- Enjoy high quality videos with the NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE with Optimus technology with 2GB dedicated video memory and DTS Boost sound system.
- Human-centric design with the 1080p Full HD webcam. S792 senses your face to resume / pause video playback with the Face Sense utility, in addition to recording high resolution, 1080p Full HD videos.
- Stays connected to the internet and achieve faster data transfer with the new 4G/LTE module option.
*with Hard Disk Drive (HDD) and Weight Saver option
|Platform||Intel Core i7-3520M (4MB cache, up to 3.60GHz) with Intel Turbo Boost Technology |
Intel Core i5-3320M (3MB cache, up to 3.30GHz) with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
Intel Core i5-3210M (3MB cache, up to 3.10GHz) with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
Intel Core i3-3110M (3MB cache, 2.30 GHz)
- Intel QM77 Express Chipset
|OS Supported||Windows 7 Professional |
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Basic
|Display||13.3" Anti-Glare HD LED Backlit (1366 x 768 pixels, 300nits brightness)|
|Modular Bay Device||Dual Layer DVD Super Multi Writer |
Dual Layer Blu-Ray Writable Drive
|Memory||2GB DDR3 1600MHz |
4GB DDR3 1600MHz
8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Max. Memory Supported - 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz, Dual Channel
|Hard Disk||1TB (5,400rpm) |
500GB (5,400rpm / 7,200rpm)
|Battery||Up to 11hrs 30mins (6cells Li-ion 72Wh)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.58kg (with weight saver and HDD)|
|Hard Disk Drive||SATA-300 5400/7200rpm, S.M.A.R.T support, Two Partitions - 50/50, protected by Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|High Definition (HD) Audio||Realtek ALC269 HD audio codec with Dual Built-in DTS Boost Stereo Speakers |
HD Audio-in: External Mic-in, Digital Built-in Microphone
HD Audio-out: Headphone-out
|Communication||1000/100/10Mbps Gigabit Ethernet |
Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 Dual Band ABGN network connection
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 Dual Band ABGN network connection
Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 BGN + BT network connection
Separate ON/OFF switch for wireless network connection.
1080p FHD camera
|4G||Embedded 4.0G (LTE) WWAN connectivity with dual antenna. Up to 100 Mbps peak downlink and 50Mbps peak uplink speed |
- Supports LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
- Supports WCDMA 900/2100 MHz
- Supports triband EDGE/GPRS/GSM: 900/1800/1900MHz
- Supports GPS
Embedded 3.5G (HSPA+) WWAN connectivity with dual antenna. Up to 14.4Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink speed
- Supports UMTS (HSPA): 850/900/1900/2100 MHz/AWS
- Supports WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz/AWS
- Supports quadband EDGE/GPRS/GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Supports GPS
|User Interface||Spill-resistant Keyboard: 84-key, 19mm key pitch, 2.7mm key stroke |
Intelligent Touch Pad with configurable vertical and horizontal scroll functions
Circular Scroll Wheel
|Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC |
ExpressCard 54/34 support / Smart Card Slot / mSATA 32GB SSD
|Connector Interface||USB3.0 w/ Anytime USB Charge plus x 1 |
USB3.0 x 1
USB2.0 x 1
VGA (External display)
Power Adapter DC-in
Port Replicator Interface
|Quick Launch Panel||Five Programmable Application Launch ButtonsSecurity Panel|
|Security||BIOS Lock |
Hard Disk Lock
Anti-theft Lock Slot
RF Fingerprint Sensor
Trusted Platform Module v1.2 (optional)
|Dimensions||321mm(W) x 228.5mm(L) x 24.7mm-32.3mm(H)|
|AC Adapter||Input AC 100~240V, Output DC 19V 100W |
0-Watt AC Adapter Input AC 100~240V, Output DC 19V 80W
|Bundled Software||Adobe AIRAdobe ReaderCyberlink PowerDirectorCyberLink PowerDVDCyberLink YouCamFujitsu 3D Shock Sensor UtilityFujitsu Anytime USB Charge UtilityFujitsu Application PanelFujitsu Battery UtilityFujitsu Display ManagerFujitsu FaceSense UtilityFujitsu Hotkey UtilityFujitsu MyRecoveryFujitsu Power Saving UtilityFujitsu Security PanelFujitsu Support CenterFujitsu UpdateNaviIntel Rapid StartMicrosoft SilverlightMicrosoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel only, with advertising. No PowerPoint or OutlookMobility Center Extension UtilityOracle JavaRoxio Creator LJSierra AirCard WatcherSoftex OmnipassNorton Internet Security 60 days trial TPM UtilityWindows Live Essentials (Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Photo Gallery, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Writer, Windows Live Mesh, Windows Live Movie Maker)|
|Port Replicator||Connector Interface: |
USB 2.0 x 4
VGA (external display)
Power Adapter DC-in
|Modular Bay Options||Replaceable with |
The above information shows the general technical specifications of the product and does not represent actual configuration. For specific configurations and their availability, please check with your local distributors.