Achieve premium precision in performance, mobility and beauty, with the best in mobile technology. The Made-in-Japan, SH772 rides on the 2012 Takumi Design Philosophy and is the world’s thinnest1 and lightest 13.3-inch LIFEBOOK at 1.21kg2, and provides a longer runtime of up to 14 hours3 on a standard battery and 19 hours3 with a modular bay battery option. Enjoy Fujitsu’s unique proprietary innovations, such as the Fujitsu Face Sense Utility, Anytime USB Charge , Modular Bay Device and Green IT technologies for that unparalleled user experience.
- Stylishly Slim, Remarkably Light, Absolutely MORE Powerful. Full featured with the powerful, new Intel 3rd Generation Core processors, the SH772 is 16.6mm at its thinnest1 and weighs approximately 1.21kg2, rendering it the world’s thinnest and lightest LIFEBOOK. The 13.3-inch SH772 has an ultra-thin LCD and is housed within a sturdy full magnesium alloy body against shock protection.
- Windows 7 Professional makes your everyday computing easier on your LIFEBOOK SH772.
- Achieve uncompromised expandability with the modular bay options. Get extended battery life via the optional bay battery, and display your screen using the modular bay projector option.
- Unique Fujitsu Technology - Anytime USB Charge, Dust Filter. With the enhanced Anytime USB Charge, SH772 charges even more mobile devices. Our removable dust filter design keeps the ventilation path clean for maximum cooling efficiency.
- 2012 Takumi design philosophy - Natural Fit Keyboard. The ergonomically, optimized natural fit keyboard with dish type keys at a delicately fine angle for easy finger resting & long-lasting natural typing comfort. The dichromatic keys exquisitely highlight the SH772 without any power consumption.
- Unique Fujitsu Green IT features – The 0 watt AC adaptor consumes up to 99% less power compared to standard AC adaptors. ECO mode and Ambient light sensor allow the SH772 to adjust the power consumption of hardware and LCD backlight according to the working environment.
1) Among notebook PCs with a 13.3-inch wide-format LCD and an optical disk drive
2)With Weight Saver and Solid State Drive (SSD) option
3) Results obtained from JEITA v1.0 measurement method, performed on systems with maximum battery life settings under laboratory testing environment. 14 hours battery life is based on Intel Core i5-3210M with high capacity, built-in 72Wh battery and weight saver. Approx. 19hrs battery life is based on Intel Core i5-3210M with standard 67Wh battery and 28Wh bay battery.
|Platform||Intel Core i7-3520M (4MB cache, up to 3.60GHz) with Intel Turbo Boost Technology |
Intel Core i5-3320M (3MB cache, up to 3.30GHz) with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Intel HM76 Express Chipset
|OS Supported||Windows 7 Professional |
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Basic
|Display||13.3" SuperFine HD LED Backlit (1366 x 768 pixels, 300nits brightness)|
|Modular Bay Device||Dual Layer DVD Super Multi Writer |
Dual Layer Blu-Ray Writable Drive
|Memory||2GB DDR3 1600MHz |
4GB DDR3 1600MHz
8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Max. Memory Supported - 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz, Dual Channel
|Hard Disk||1TB (5,400rpm) |
|Battery||Up to 14hrs (6cells Li-ion 72Wh)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.21kg (With weight saver and SSD options)|
|Hard Disk Drive||SATA-300 5400/7200rpm, S.M.A.R.T support, Two Partitions - 50/50, protected by Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|High Definition (HD) Audio||Realtek ALC269 HD audio codec with Dual Built-in DTS Boost Stereo Speakers |
HD Audio-in: External Mic-in, Digital Built-in Microphone
HD Audio-out: Headphone-out
|Communication||1000/100/10Mbps Gigabit Ethernet |
Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 Dual Band ABGN network connection
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 Dual Band ABGN network connection
Separate ON/OFF switch for wireless network connection.
720p HD camera
|User Interface||Spill-resistant Natural Fit keyboard with Dichromatic keys6: 84-key, 19mm key pitch, 1.7mm key stroke |
Intelligent Touch Pad with configurable vertical and horizontal scroll functions
Circular Scroll Wheel
Ambient Light Sensor
|Card Slots||ExpressCard 34 support, |
|Connector Interface||USB3.0 w/ Anytime USB Charge plus x 1 |
USB3.0 x 1
USB2.0 x 1
VGA (External display)
Power Adapter DC-in
|Quick Launch Panel||ECO button|
|Security||BIOS Lock |
Hard Disk Lock
Anti-theft Lock Slot
RF Fingerprint Sensor w/ LED indicator
|Dimensions||316mm(W) x 223mm(L) x 16.6mm-23.2mm(H)|
|AC Adapter||Input AC 100~240V, Output DC 19V 65W |
0-Watt AC Adapter Input AC 100~240V, Output DC 19V 80W
|Bundled Software||Adobe AIRAdobe ReaderCyberlink PowerDirectorCyberLink PowerDVDCyberLink YouCamFujitsu 3D Shock Sensor UtilityFujitsu Anytime USB Charge UtilityFujitsu Application PanelFujitsu Battery UtilityFujitsu FaceSense UtilityFujitsu Hotkey UtilityFujitsu MyRecoveryFujitsu Power Saving UtilityFujitsu Quick Start UtilityFujitsu Support CenterFujitsu UpdateNaviMicrosoft SilverlightMicrosoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel only, with advertising. No PowerPoint or OutlookMobility Center Extension UtilityOracle JavaRoxio Creator LJSoftex OmnipassNorton Internet Security 60 days trialWindows Live Essentials (Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Photo Gallery, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Writer, Windows Live Mesh, Windows Live Movie Maker)|
|Modular Bay Options||Replaceable with |
The above information shows the general technical specifications of the product and does not represent actual configuration. For specific configurations and their availability, please check with your local distributors.