|Windows 7 32bit||38||12 Nov 2012||Download|
|Windows 7 64bit||38||12 Nov 2012||Download|
|README of BIOS Update|
|Windows 7 32bit,|
Windows 7 64bit
|38||12 Nov 2012||Download|
- IdeaPad Z370, Z470
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
BIOS, abbreviation of Basic Input／Output System, is integrated in ROM chip on main board, which contains the basic input/output program, system configuration information, system startup self-check and pre-setup programs. BIOS provides most basic low-level hardware operations; it is the connection between software and hardware, and interfacing window of hardware and operating system.
Note: Make note of any settings you have changed in the BIOS Configuration Utility. These settings may have to be re-entered after updating the BIOS.
Attention: Do not power off or restart your computer during the BIOS flashing process, which will cause serious damage and improper functioning of your computer.
- Latest Version BIOS fixs all merged issues from previous.
Downloading the package
- Click the file link to download the file from the web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Install the package in Windows
- Locate the file 4acn38ww.exe or 4acn38ww 64.exe that has been downloaded.
- Double click the 4acn38ww.exe or 4acn38ww64 icon.
- Click Install.
- Click Flash BIOS.
- Press Enter to start flashing. During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
- When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.