|AMD USB Filter Driver |
|Windows 7 32bit,|
Windows 7 64bit,
Windows 8 32bit,
Windows 8 64bit,
Windows Vista 32bit,
Windows Vista 64bit,
|8.982.10.5000||09 Jan 2013||Download|
AMD USB Filter driver is an upper class filter driver that needs to be installed when using platforms that have any of the following AMD hardware:
- Ontario, Llano or Trinity APU paired with Hudson 1, Hudson 2 or Hudson 3 FCH
- RS780 / RS880 paired with SB700 or SB8x0 GFX / SB chipsets
Supported SystemsSupported Operating SystemInstallation InstructionsUinstallation Instructions
- Lenovo B575
Supported Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Using the above installation method will cause the Device Manger to show Usbfilter.sys to be unsigned and may impact the installation using normal methods (CIM installation, etc.) because WHQL signed driver installation cannot be supported by INF installation, so this method should be used only for test purpose
- Right-click on the usbfilter.inf file, and then select Install.
- When installation is complete, reboot the computer.
- Open the registry and scroll down to:
- Remove usbfilter from UpperFilter.
- Open the HKLM\System\CCS\Services registry and delete the usbfilter key.
- Delete usbfilter.sys from:
- Reboot the computer.