Weighing under 3.5 pounds and only 10.27? x 7.8? x 1.55?, the LifeBook P5010D notebook combines an ultraportable form factor, a high-performance Intel Pentium M processor, and unprecedented entertainment functionality to create a mobile solution ideal for professionals, students, and technology enthusiasts alike.
With dual battery configurations, the LifeBook P5010D notebook is always ready when you are. The standard high-capacity battery provides a battery life of up to 5.5 hours. Install the optional bay battery and achieve up to 10.5 hours of battery life. The tight interaction between Fujitsu design, manufacturing and service engineers creates some of the highest quality products offered in the PC market. In a time when most PCs are assembled by third-party vendors, Fujitsu takes pride in its world-class tightly integrated design and manufacturing capabilities.
Tips: difference at Lifebook P5010 and P5010D, P5010 is Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 (802.11b), but P5010D is Broadcom wireless LAN Module;
Fujitsu Lifebook P5010D Notebook Technical Specifications:Processor
- Ultra Low Voltage Mobile Intel® Pentium® M processor 900MHz
- 1MB on-die L2 cache
- 400MHz system bus speed
- Intel 855GM
- 256MB minimum or 512MB maximum; one dimm slot
- 10.6" wide-format XGA TFT display
- Internal max: 1280 x 768 resolution, 16M colors
- External max: 1600 x 1200 resolution, 16M colors
- Intel 855GM chipset with up to 64MB shared memory using Unified Memory Architecture (UMA) delivers low-power, high-performance 2D/3D graphics, video, and display capabilities. Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT) dynamically responds to application requirements and efficiently allocates the proper amount of memory (max. of 64MB) for optimal graphics and system peformance.
- Simultaneous support for external monitor and internal display
- Multi screen display support for graphic editing or presentation
- 60GB or 40GB hard drive²
- External USB floppy disk drive (optional)
- Modular DVD/CD-RW combo drive (8x DVD/16X CD-R/24X CD)
- Also supports optional modular bay battery
- Realtek ALC202 with 16-bit stereo sound
- Lineout/Optical Digital Out (SPDIF)
- Headphone and microphone jacks
- Dolby® Headphone Utility to emulate realistic surround-sound using conventional stereo headphones while watching movies.
- Built-in multinational³ 56K4 V.90 modem and 10/100 Ethernet
- Optional integrated wireless LAN 802.11b/54g™ with antenna ON/OFF switch.
- Touchpad with scroll button
- 82-key full-size keyboard with 18mm key pitch and 2mm key stroke
- Two USB 2.0, IEEE 1394, mini-S Video (adapter provided), mini-VGA (adapter provided), RJ-11 (modem), and RJ-45 (Ethernet) ports
- Compact Flash card slot and Memory Stick/Memory Stick PRO/SD Card slot
- Type I or Type II (one slot)
- 32-bit PC CardBus architecture
- Up to 5.5 hours5 with standard high-capacity 6-cell main lithium ion battery
- Up to 10.5 hours5 with standard high-capacity 6-cell main battery plus modular bay battery
- Auto-sensing dual voltage support, AC100-240V
- DC 16V, 3.36A
- 10.27"(w) x 7.80"(d) x 1.55"(h)
- Only 3.85 lbs with combo drive and high-capacity main battery
- Approximately 3.4 lbs with weight saver and high-capacity main battery
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Windows XP Professional or Windows 2000 Professional
- Microsoft Works®, Quicken®, New User Edition 2003, Adobe® Acrobat Reader, Earthlink®, Fujitsu HotKey Utility, PowerQuest® Drive Image™ Special Edition, McAfee VirusScan7 Online; Netscape®, Microsoft® Internet Explorer, WinDVD4, RecordNow
- Adobe® Acrobat Reader, Netscape®, Microsoft® Internet Explorer, McAfee VirusScan7 Online, PowerQuest® Drive Image™ Special Edition, WinDVD4, RecordNow! and Fujitsu BatteryAid.
- Depending upon your system configuration, you may also receive the following applications: Record Now and Intervideo WinDVD4
- Energy Star-compliant
- FCC part 15 Class B and Subpart "C"
- UL and cUL approved
- Industry Canada RSS210
- CE Mark, ETS 300-826
- One-year/Three-year International Limited Warranty6
- 24x7 technical support
- Fujitsu Premium Care service plans available
²Accessible capacity may be less due to formatting, applications, and backup utilities. For maximum user convenience and confidence, 1.5GB of the drive is partitioned and the original factory image is stored there. PowerQuest® Drive Image® Special Edition, a system recovery utility, can be used to restore the computer to its original state at any time.
³The internal modems on Fujitsu notebooks of Fujitsu PC Corporation are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check www.fujitsupc.com/modems
4Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to current FCC regulations and line conditions.
5Battery life estimates reflect the results of Ziff Davis Business Winstone 2001 BatteryMark 1.0 as performed upon systems with maximum battery life setting enabled. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applications used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. DVD/CD-RW, wireless LAN, LAN or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life. Requires optional high-capacity battery and optional second bay battery for optimal battery life.
6Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. International warranty valid only for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.