Portability, high performance parameters and powerful features are all right here. Weighing only 1.75 kg, it supports the most demanding multimedia apps. This Japanese Cool Tech design in System Silver (S561) is a professional’s dream. Fully equipped with Fujitsu’s latest high-tech innovations: Fingerprint Sensor, new & unique 0-watt AC adaptor and the new Power Off Battery Indicator.
- Reduce the Total Cost of ownership and expand capabilities with shared accessories like Port Replicator and Bay accessories.
- Build for the road warrior. This full featured, lightweight machine is only at 1.7kg.
- Go the distance with a high capacity 63Wh battery that will last up to 6.5 Hrs.
- Increased performance with 2nd Generation Intel Core Processor technology, including new features like Intel Turbo BoostTechnology 2.0. Together with the Intel vPro technology and the unique Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Lock feature, the S561 will enhance your ability to secure, maintain, manage, and protect your critical business information.
- The S561 is intrinsically built with the Japanese Smart Companion design philosophy in mind. A formal, matt black housing and a comfortable silver inlay finish create a professional outlook, perfect for any business executive.
|Platform||Intel Core i7-2620M processor (2.70GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, up to 3.4GHz)|
Intel Core i5-2520M processor (2.50GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, up to 3.2GHz)
Intel QM67 Chipset
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional |
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Basic
|Display||13.3-inch Anti-Glare HD LED 200nits, 1366 x 768 pixels|
|Built-in Bay Device||Dual Layer DVD Super Multi Writer|
|Memory||2GB/ 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz|
Max. Memory Supported - 8GB DDR3 1333MHz, Dual Channel
|Hard Disk||500GB/ 640GB|
|Battery||Approx 6.5hrs (6 cell Li-ion 63Wh)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.7Kg (With Weight Saver)|
|Hard Disk Drive||SATA-150 5400rpm/ 7200rpm, S.M.A.R.T support, Two Partitions - 50/50 Protected by Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|High Definition (HD) Audio||Realtek ALC269 HD audio codec with Dual Built-in Stereo Speakers and Dual Built-in Microphone|
HD Audio-in: External Mic-in
HD Audio-out: Headphone-out
|Communication||1.3 Mega Pixel camera, Bluetooth, Intel 82579 GbE Ethernet,|
56K V.922 Global Modem and dual band Intel Centrino Advance-N 6205
ABGN with Intel WiDi Technology. Separate ON/OFF switch for wirelessnetwork connection.
|User Interface||Spill-resistant Keyboard: 84-key, 19mm key pitch, 2.7mm key stroke|
Borderless Intelligent Touch Pad with Independent ergonomic Scroll Wheel
RF based Fingerprint Sensor with vertical scroll functions
|Card Slots||ExpressCard/34/54 , Secured Digital|
|Connector Interface||USB 2.0 x 1 (USB-Charging), USB 2.0 x 2,|
VGA (external display), RJ45 (LAN), RJ11 (Modem), HDMI, Port Replicator
|Quick Launch Panel||Four Programmable Application Launch Buttons(Support, ECO, Fujitsu Display Manager, PC Lock)|
|Security||LIFEBOOK Lock, BIOS Lock, Hard Disk Lock, Anti-theft Lock Slot,RF based fingerprint sensor, Trusted Platform Module|
|Dimensions||321mm (W) x 228.5mm (D) x 27.1-35.5mm (H)|
|AC Adapter||Fujitsu unique 0-Watt AC adapter Input AC 100~240V, Output DC 19V 80W|
|Bundled Software||Softex Omnipass, CyberLink PowerDVD, Cyberlink PowerDirector, CyberLink YouCam, Roxio Creator LJ, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Fujitsu UpdateNavi, Fujitsu 3D Shock Sensor Utility, Fujitsu Power Saving Utility, Fujitsu Display Manager, Fujitsu Battery Utility, Fujitsu MyRecovery, Fujitsu Support Center, Fujitsu Anytime USB Charge, Sun Microsystems Java Runtime, Windows Live Essentials (Windows Live Messenger, Windows Photo Gallery, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Writer, Windows Live Mesh, Windows Live Movie Maker), Symantec Internet Security 60 days trial, Microsoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel only, with advertising. No PowerPoint or Outlook.|
|Memory Module||4GB DDR3, 1333MHz|
|Media||Fujitsu Portable Speakers (Black)|
The above information shows the general technical specifications of the product and does not represent actual configuration. For specific configurations and their availability, please check with your local distributors.