Gateway MC7801u Specs at a glance:
- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T5800 (2.00GHz, 800Mhz FSB, 2MB L2 cache)
- Genuine Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium (64-bit) with Service Pack 1 Burgundy
- 16.0" Ultrabright™ WXGA TFT Active Matrix (1366 x 768 max. resolution)
- 4096MB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM (2-2048 MB modules)
- 320GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
The Gateway® MC7801u Notebook bows a new laptop line for us—and brings cutting-edge technologies to you that will enliven your experience. Along with great features found on our high-end notebooks—Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium (64-bit) SP1, an Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor and Intel® Centrino® Processor Technology—the 2.0GHz MC7801u introduces a true 16:9 "Cinematic 16" widescreen, illuminated multimedia touch controls and an LED illuminated keyboard. Beauty and brawn combine in an exquisite design, here in a deep, rich burgundy finish, that you'll love to take on the road—and the multi-protocol 802.11a/g/draft-n wireless makes staying in touch on that road a real pleasure.
Gateway MC7801u Notebook Standard Configuration:
|Processor||Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor1 T5800 (2.00GHz, 800Mhz FSB, 2MB L2 cache)|
|Operating System||Genuine Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium (64-bit) with Service Pack 12|
|Display||16.0" Ultrabright™ WXGA TFT Active Matrix (1366 x 768 max. resolution)|
|Memory||4096MB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM (2-2048 MB modules)|
|Hard Drive||320GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive6|
|Application Software||Microsoft® Works 9.0, Microsoft® Money Essentials & Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007 (60-day complimentary trial period)5|
|Backup Media||Cyberlink® Power 2 Go|
|Battery||6 Cell Lithium Ion 48.84 Whr (2.2AHr)|
|Chassis||Chassis w/ Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with up to 1759MB of Dynamic Video Memory and Intel® GM45 chipset|
|Dimensions (Box)||13" (H) x 17" (W) x 6" (D) or 330mm (H) x 431.8mm (W) x 152mm (D)|
|Dimensions (System)||1.3"-1.70" (H) x 15.28" (W) x 10.43" (D) or 33-44mm (H) x 388mm (W) x 265mm (D)|
|Expansion Slots||ExpressCard™ Type 54|
|External Ports||(4) USB 2.0 Ports, VGA Connector, v1.3 HDMI Connector|
|Keyboard and Mouse||Full-Size Keyboard, Touchpad with Vertical Scroll Pointing Device|
|Media Card Reader||5-in-1 Digital Media Manager (Memory Stick™ (MS), Memory Stick™ Pro, Multi Media Card™ (MMC), Secure Digital™ (SD), xD-Picture Card)|
|Memory Capacity||Maximum 4GB|
|Modem||56k ITU v.92 ready Fax/Modem (RJ-11 port)|
|Multimedia Buttons||Illuminated Multimedia Touch Controls|
|Network||10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port)|
|Optical Drive||8x Multi-Format Dual Layer DVDRW with DVD-RAM featuring Labelflash™ Technology8|
|Security Software||Norton 360 All-in-One Security™ 2008 (60-day trial)7|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty9|
|Web Camera||Integrated 1.3 Megapixel Web Cam|
|Weights||7.1 lbs. (3.22 kg) system unit only / 11.10 lbs. (5.04 kg.) box|
|Wireless Network||Integrated Intel® WiFi 5100 Link 802.11a/g/Draft-N|
- 1 Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- 2 Windows Vista® 64-bit versions are intended to work with 64-bit drivers and peripherals. Windows Vista® 32-bit compatible applications work in Windows Vista® 64-bit versions. Visit Microsoft's page on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows for more information on upgrading 32-bit applications and hardware.
- 3 HD requires ATSC digital antenna (not included). HD signal reception depends on multiple factors.
- 4 Intel, the Intel logo, Centrino and Centrino Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- 5 A 60-day complimentary subscription to Microsoft® Office 2007 is included. An Internet connection is required to start the trial.
- 6 Accessible capacity varies. MB = 1 million bytes; GB = 1 billion bytes; TB = 1 trillion bytes.
- 7 A 60-day complimentary subscription to the Norton offering is included. An Internet connection is required.
- 8 Labelflash™ media required. For more information, visit the Labelflash™ Web site.
- 9 Limited warranties and service agreements apply; visit www.gateway.com or call 800-846-2000 for a free copy. Service agreements are issued and performed by third parties. May not be available in all locations. Phone charges may apply for tech support. Accidental Damage Protection not available in all states. If a plan is purchased, an on-site service technician will be sent if necessary, following phone-based troubleshooting. Availability varies. Other conditions apply.