Windows 7 32bit,
Windows 7 64bit
|24||17 Aug 2011||Download|
Fixes and enhancements
Latest Version BIOS fixed all merged issues from previous ones.
Fixed the hang up issue when installing non-OEM version Windows 7 Operation system.
Fixed the problem that system failed to wake up when selecting standby in Windows XP.
1. Restart computer.
2. Locate the file 4BCN24WW.exe that has been downloaded.
3. Double click the 4BCN24WW.exe. For Windows 7, you may run it as administrator by left-clicking on the icon and selecting "Run as administrator".
4. Click "Install".
5. When a window prompt, click "OK".
6. Press Enter to start flashing. During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
7. When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
8. Enter to BIOS menu, load default setting-> save and exit.
9. Please reboot the system again.