|Windows 7 64bit||22||19 Jan 2011||Download|
Windows 7 32bit
|22||19 Jan 2011||Download|
Lenovo strongly suggests rebooting the system before applying the BIOS update.
Fixes and enhancements
Latest Version BIOS fixed all merged issues from previous.
On the old version of BIOS running under Windows XP, Z360 LAN will be disabled after resuming from S3 when in DC mode.
The new version of BIOS (35CN22WW) can fix this problem.
Take 35CN22WW.exe as example,
1. Restart computer.
2. Locate the file 35CN22WW.exe that has been downloaded.
3. Double click the 35CN22WW.exe.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Flash BIOS.
6. Press Enter to start flashing. During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
7. When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
8. Enter to BIOS menu, load default setting-> save and exit.
9. Please reboot the system again.