- Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Intel Pentium processors (L3 cache memory: 3 MB ‐ 8 MB) are supported.
L3 cache memory size differs depending on the CPU, which in turn differs depending on the model.
The user must not replace or expand the CPU capacity.
- A520 / A515 Series provides two memory slots.
Each socket supports 1024 MB to 4096 MB, and the maximum capacity of the main board is 8 GB.
We recommend 2 GB (2048 MB) or 4 GB (4096 MB) memory for the main memory upgrade.
Memory of 4 GB or more is supported only in 64 bit O/S. 32 bit Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, and Windows® 7 do not support memory of 4 GB or more.
Memory types and capacity may differ depending on the model. When you want to use both memory sockets, you need to use the memory manufactured by the same company.
Secondary Storage Devices
- 6.35 cm(2.5 inches) Hard Disk Drive(SATA)
The capacity of the storage device or the hard disk type may differ depending on the model.
- 39.5 cm(15.6 inches) HD LED (1366 x 768) TFT Color LCD
- 39.5 cm(15.6 inches) HD+ LED (1600 x 900) TFT Color LCD
- 39.5 cm(15.6 inches) Full HD LED (1920 x 1080) 3D Polarizing Filter TFT Color LCD
Some models are equipped with Glare Type LCD. This model is enhanced the sharpness compare to the other types of LCD. So, it may appears glaring a lot but this is the normal status.
The size and the resolution rate of the LCD depend on the notebook PC model.
Bluetooth / Wireless LAN
Bluetooth 3.0 + HS or Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Ralink RT3090BC4 (BGN, 1 x 1, WiFi / Bluetooth combo card)
- Intel® 11230BNHMW (BGN, 1 x 2, WiFi / Bluetooth combo card)
- Intel® 622ANHMW (AGN, 2 x 2)
- Intel® 62205ANHMW (AGN, 2 x 2)
- Broadcom BCM92070MD_REF
Wireless LAN specifications may differ by model type and cannot be arbitrarily changed by the user.
Manufacturers and installers cannot provide services related to human safety as this wireless device may cause radio interference.
Models with Intel Wireless LAN support Bluetooth 2.1.
Bluetooth If you connect to both Bluetooth device and wireless LAN at the same time, the system may become slow.
In order to use Bletooth 3.0, the device you want to connect to should support Bluetooth 3.0.
The Bluetooth device is optional and may not be available depending on the model. The Bluetooth module you can use may differ depending on the model.
- 1.3 Mega pixel Smart Cam
External I/O Interface
- External VGA Monitor Port: 1
- HDMI Port: 1
- Microphone (stereo): 1
- Microphone Input Port: 1
- Headset Output Port: 1
- USB 2.0 Ports: 3
- Fingerprint Recognition System: 1 (A520 Series)
- Multi‐card Slot: 1
- RJ 45 (LAN) Port: 1
- NVIDIA® Geforce® GT 540M DDR3 2048 MB or 1024 MB (NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology) or NVIDIA® Geforce® GT 520M DDR3 1024 MB
TurboCache ‐ This technology actively utilizes part of the System Memory when processing large graphic data like 3D graphics. The size of the utilized memory is determined by the Video Memory and System Memory sizes.
If TurboCache technology is applied to the Graphics Memory, the System Memory can allot up to 1717 MB out of 2 GB (2048 MB) and up to 4095 MB out of 8 GB (8192 MB) for large graphic data.
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000 or 2000
The DVMT actively utilizes part of the system memory when processing large graphic data like 3D graphics. Therefore, the size of the graphic memory is displayed as the sum of the actual graphic memory size and the utilized amount of memory, which is decided by the size of system memory.
Up to 815 MB out of 2 GB (2048 MB) system memory and up to 1696 MB out of 8 GB (8192 MB) system memory can be used as graphic memory with DVMT.
Applications (graphics program, game, etc.) requiring strong graphic processing power may not work properly.
Specifications may differ by model type.
- HD Audio, SRS WOW HD, SRS TrueSurround HD or SRS Wide 3D Sound
(SRS Wide 3D Sound is supported only in 3D models.)
- Built‐in Stereo Speakers
Simultaneous speaker output while using the built‐in microphone is not supported.
- Gigabit (RJ 45 Jack)
The LAN specifications may differ depending on the model.
- Full Installation: About 2.6 kg (six‐cell battery/ODD included)
- Battery: 310 g (6 cell)
Weight descriptions may differ by model type.