|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Windows XP 32bit||18.104.22.1682||22 May 2012||Download|
|Readme for Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Windows XP 32bit||22.214.171.1242||10 Jun 2012||Download|
- IdeaPad Y480, Y580
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP 32-bit
- This drivber shall be installed under F6 mode when installing Windows XP 32-bit Operating system on your computer. If it is not installed, it may cause the Operating System can not be installed correctly.
- It is not supported to execute *.exe to install the driver under Windows directly.
1. Extract all driver files from the package.
2. Create a floppy* containing the following files in the root directory:
3. Plug-in floppy to NoteBook
4. Power on system then press "F12",
Insert WindowsXP OS install disk to ODD then select boot from "SATA ODD"
5. - At the beginning of the WindowsXP operating system installation,
Pressing "F6" while system shows "press f6 if you need to install a third party scsi or raid driver"
- Then system will load other drivers and shows "Setup could not determine the type of one or more mass storage devices..." message,
- Using "Up" and "Down" key to select ""Intel(R) 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller", then press "Enter" to load drivers
After finished, system shows "Setup will load support for the following mass storage device: Intel (R) 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller"
- Pressing "Enter" to install WindowsXP OS.