|Intel AHCI Driver|
|Windows XP||188.8.131.524||26 Aug 2009||Download|
1. Double-click the driver package to extract it to your hard drive.
The default location is C:\Drivers\ Intel AHCI Driver.
2. Copy the files to a floppy disk, then insert the floppy disk to a floppy drive (attach to the notebook).
3. Insert Windows XP install Disc into ODD and then power on system (Press F12 to select boot from ODD).
4. After booting from the ODD, press F6 when it is requested by Windows XP installation utility.
5. Follow the instruction in the screen to install the SATA AHCI driver in the floppy disk.