This package provides the infrared communication driver to support IrDA (Infrared Data Association) 1.0 infrared communication protocol for Windows NT 4.0 users.
The driver supports point-to-point IR communication either with another ThinkPad computero r with a system equipped with an infrared port. This feature also supports the Generic (IrDA 1.0) mode up to 115000 BPS. This mode is used when communicating with other IBM ThinkPad computers.
Dial-Up Networking between the two computers through serial IR can be used as the Windows NT typical IR application.
This diskette enables or updates the infrared communication function of the following ThinkPad computers:
- ThinkPad 365X, 365XD
- ThinkPad 380, 380D, 380E, 380ED, 385D, 385ED, 380XD, 385XD, 380Z
- ThinkPad 560, 560E, 560X, 560Z
- ThinkPad 600, 600E
- ThinkPad 755CD, 755CDV, 755CE, 755CSE, 755CV, 755CX
- ThinkPad 760C, 760CD, 760L, 760LD, 760E, 760ED, 760EL, 760ELD, 760XD, 760XL, 765D, 765L
- ThinkPad 770, 770E, 770ED