Pretty in pink! This stylish 15.4" laptop looks sweet, yet it's also a powerful machine. The 2.0GHz Gateway® M-7301u Notebook is outfitted with dual-core processing, Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium SP1 and a graphics media accelerator to rev up your multimedia action and gaming fun. Get more out of your day and break up the routine thanks to enhanced wireless connectivity and an integrated webcam for easy online and VOIP chats. Ready for your movies, music and more, the pink Gateway® M-7301u Notebook is available at Office Depot.
Specs at a glance:
- Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor T3200 (2.00GHz, 667MHz FSB,1MB L2)
- Genuine Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium (32-bit) with Service Pack 1
- 3072MB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM (1-2048 MB & 1-1024MB modules)
- 250GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
- Chassis w/ Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 with up to 1308MB of Dynamic Video Memory and Intel® GL40 chipset
|Gateway M-7301u Notebook Tech Specifications:|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor1 T3200 (2.00GHz, 667MHz FSB,1MB L2)|
|Operating System||Genuine Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium (32-bit) with Service Pack 1|
|Memory||3072MB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM (1-2048 MB & 1-1024MB modules)6|
|Hard Drive||250GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive4|
|Chassis||Chassis w/ Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 with up to 1308MB of Dynamic Video Memory and Intel® GL40 chipset|
|Application Software||Microsoft® Works 9.0, Microsoft® Money Essentials & Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007 (60-day complimentary trial period)3|
|Backup Media||Cyberlink® Power 2 Go|
|Battery||6 Cell Lithium Ion 48.84 Whr (2.2AHr)|
|Dimensions (Box)||13" (H) x 17" (W) x 6" (D) or 330mm (H) x 431.8mm (W) x 152mm (D)|
|Dimensions (System)||1.1"-1.50" (H) x 14" (W) x 10" (D) or 28-38mm (H) x 356mm (W) x 254mm (D)|
|Display||15.4" WXGA Ultrabright™ TFT Active Matrix (1280 x 800 max. resolution)|
|Expansion Slots||ExpressCard™ Type 54|
|External Ports||(3) USB 2.0 Ports, VGA Connector, v1.3 HDMI Connector|
|Keyboard and Mouse||Full-Size Keyboard, Touchpad with Vertical Scroll Pointing Device|
|Media Card Reader||5-in-1 Digital Media Manager (Memory Stick™ (MS), Memory Stick™ Pro, Multi Media Card™ (MMC), Secure Digital™ (SD), xD-Picture Card)|
|Memory Capacity||Expandable to 4GB6|
|Modem||56k ITU v.92 ready Fax/Modem (RJ-11 port)|
|Multimedia Buttons||Metal Precision-Touch Multimedia Buttons|
|Network||10/100 Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port)|
|Optical Drive||8x Multi-Format Dual Layer DVDRW with DVD-RAM featuring Labelflash™ Technology7|
|Security Software||Norton 360 All-in-One Security™ 2008 (60-day trial)5|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty8|
|Web Camera||Integrated 1.3 Megapixel Web Cam|
|Weights||6.28 lbs. (2.85 kg) system unit only / 10.28 lbs. (4.66 kg.) box|
|Wireless Network||Integrated 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN|
- 1 Intel, the Intel logo, Pentium, and Pentium Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- 2 HD requires ATSC digital antenna (not included). HD signal reception depends on multiple factors.
- 3 A 60-day complimentary subscription to Microsoft® Office 2007 is included. An Internet connection is required to start the trial.
- 4 Accessible capacity varies. MB = 1 million bytes; GB = 1 billion bytes; TB = 1 trillion bytes.
- 5 A 60-day complimentary subscription to the Norton offering is included. An Internet connection is required.
- 6 The total amount of available memory on systems configured with 4GB memory and higher will be less than 4GB depending upon the actual system configuration.
- 7 Labelflash™ media required. For more information, visit the Labelflash™ Web site.
- 8 Limited warranties and service agreements apply; visit www.gateway.com or call 800-846-2000 for a free copy. Service agreements are issued and performed by third parties. May not be available in all locations. Phone charges may apply for tech support. Accidental Damage Protection not available in all states. If a plan is purchased, an on-site service technician will be sent if necessary, following phone-based troubleshooting. Availability varies. Other conditions apply.