With its feather-light weight, innovative bi-directional hinge, and versatile touch screen display, the LifeBook P1630 notebook is one of the most compelling mobile computing products on the market today. This ultra-portable tablet computer offers dual-core power and the convenience of a notebook with the unique versatility to handle special-purpose applications that are best suited for a slate tablet.
- Improved performance with latest Intel Centrino 2 processor Technology
- Converged communication with 1.3 Mega Pixel camera
- 8.9" Wide XGA Impressive touch screen quality with Anti-glare screen
- Ultra-portable at around 1 kg (with 3-cell battery)
- Versatile with convertible form factor and pen input capability
- Superior security features for enhanced data and hardware protection
- Health and Environment friendliness with RoHS compliance
Fujitsu Lifebook P1630 Tablet PC Technical Specifications:
|Operating Systems||Genuine Windows Vista Business, Downgrade Service |
(Note: Downgrade service to either Genuine Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 or Genuine Windows XP Professional. Systems include both Genuine Windows Vista Business and Genuine Windows XP recovery disc and utility. Requires intent to
purchase an annual volume of 25 units).
Genuine Windows Vista Business, Bonus Media
(Note: Systems with Genuine Windows Vista Business preinstalled will include
Genuine Windows Vista Business and Genuine Windows XP recovery disc and utility).
|Software||Adobe Acrobat Reader, Norton Internet Security 20081, OmniPass Fingerprint application, Fujitsu Driver Update utility, Evernote Plus, Portshutter Data Leak Prevention Software, Arcsoft Webcam Companion|
|Optional Software||Depending on your system configuration, you may also receive: |
Genuine Windows Vista Business :
OneNote 2007, Bluetooth Utility
Genuine Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005:
OneNote 2007, Bluetooth Utility
Genuine Windows XP Professional:
ritePen, Bluetooth Utility
Note: Optional software may require an external optical drive.
|Processor||Intel Core™ 2 Duo Processor Ultra-Low Voltage SU9300 (1.20 GHz, 3 MB L2 cache, 800 MHz FSB)|
|Chipset||Intel GS45 Express chipset|
|System Memory||DDR2-667 MHz SDRAM dual-channel memory module. |
One DIMM slot; upgradeable to 2 GB of total memory.
|Display||LCD||8.9" Wide XGA touch screen display|
|Video Controller||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500HD video graphics. Up to 384 MB |
shared video memory using Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT)
|Resolution||Internal display (max.): 1,280 x 768 pixel resolution, 16M colors|
External monitor display: 1,280 x 1,024 pixel resolution, 16M colors
Simultaneous display resolution: 1,280 x 800 pixel resolution, 16M colors
|Hard Drive2||80 or 120 GB (5,400 rpm), S-ATA 150; Shock-mounted; further protected by Fujitsu Shock Sensor Utility hard drive protection system; or 64 GB Flash-Based Solid State Drive|
|Webcam||Integrated Webcam (1.3 Mega-Pixels)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC269 with high Definition (HD) audio|
Stereo and headphone/line-out jacks
Stereo Microphone/line-in jack
Internal digital microphone
|Communication||Multinational3 56K4 V.92 modem; 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless Communication||Choice of Intel Wireless Wi-Fi Link 5300AGN (802.11a/b/g/draft-n), or, Atheros XSPAN, Optional Bluetooth 2.1 for wireless personal area network communication|
|User Interfaces||StickPoint by Alps, 82-key keyboard with 16 mm key pitch; 2 mm key stroke|
|Ports||One 15-pin D-SUB connector for VGA external monitor (see Display specifications)|
Two USB 2.0 (Universal Serial Bus) connectors for input/output devices
One DC In connector
One LAN (RJ-45) connector
One modem (RJ-11) connector
Docking port (80-pin, to dock with port replicator)
One stereo headphone jack
One stereo microphone/line-in jack
|Card Slots||One Type I/II PCMCIA slot|
One Secure Digital (SD) Card slot
|Security Platform||Integrated Fingerprint Sensor with pre-boot authentication|
Smart Card ready (via PCMCIA card slot; third-party software and Smart Card holder required)
Embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
Two-level hard drive and BIOS password protection
Computrace BIOS Persistence Module5
Security lock slot
|Battery6||Standard Lithium ion (3-cell, 10.8V, 2600 mAh, 28 WHr); up to 3 hours|
High-Capacity Lithium ion (6-cell, 10.8V, 5200 mAh, 56 WHr); up to 6 hours and 15 minutes
|AC Adapter||Autosensing dual voltage support, 100-240V AC supplying 16V DC 3.75A|
|Dimensions and Weight||9.13" x 6.57" x 1.36" Approximately 2.2 lbs. with a 3-cell battery|
9.13" x 7.32" x 1.36" Approximately 2.5 lbs. with a 6-cell battery
|Operating Temperature||41°F to 95°F / 5°C to 35°C (ambient temperature); 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Non-operating Temperature||5°F to 140°F / -15°C to 60°C, 8% to 85% relative humidity; non-condensing|
|Key Accessories||Port replicator with two USB 2.0, external monitor, Ethernet (RJ-45), and DC-in,|
External USB Dual-Layer DVD Writer,
External USB DVD/CD-RW combo drive
|For a full list of accessories, visit www.shopfujitsu.com or call 1-800-FUJITSU|
|Service & Regulatory Information|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15B Class B and FCC Part 15C, FCC Part 15E;|
IC ICES-003 Class B and RSS-210
FCC Part 68; IC CS-03
|Warranty7||One- or three-year International Limited Warranty on select corporate configurations; 24/7 technical support; Fujitsu extended service plans available.|
- Preinstalled with a 90-day trial version of Symantec Norton Internet Security 2007. The 90-day trial version is activated upon user's acceptance of software license agreement. After 90 days, the user must purchase a subscription from Symantec to download latest virus definitions.
- one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes; accessible capacity will be less and actual capacity depends on the operating environment and formatting.
- The internal modems on all Fujitsu notebooks from Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/modems.
- Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to the current FCC regulations and line conditions.
- Requires Computrace or LoJack for Laptops service.
- Battery life estimates reflect the results of BAPCo MobileMark2007 Productivity Workloads performed upon systems with battery life setting enabled. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applications used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. DVD/CD-RW, DVD Writer, LAN, wireless LAN or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life.
- Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. The International warranty is only valid for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.