Sleek and ultra light, the new LifeBook T2010 Tablet PC now sports an integrated wireless Broadband5 option for Internet and network access virtually anywhere. Weighing approximately 3.5 lbs, a brilliant 12.1-inch widescreen, robust bi-directional hinge with magnesium-alloy housing plus comprehensive security features, the T2010 is perfect for frequent travelers who seek a reliable, powerful Tablet PC with all-day computing capability with the optional high-capacity battery to get your work done.
Fujitsu LifeBook T2010 wins the 2008 iF Design Award (International Forum Design Award).
The iF Design Award was founded in 1953, and is one of the world’s most prestigious design awards in the industry. Each year, the Hannover Council of Industrial Design in Germany (iF – International Forum Design Hannover) hosts a selection of institutions around the world to select the best design.
LifeBook T2010 Tablet PC Technical Specifications
|Operating Systems||Genuine Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 (available through June 2008)or Genuine Windows Vista Business|
|Software||Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, Microsoft Experience Pack for Tablet PC (XP Tablet PC Edition only), Google Desktop, Adobe Reader, Norton Internet Security1, EverNote Plus, Fujitsu Display Controls, Fujitsu HotKey Utility, Fujitsu Security Application Panel, Fujitsu Driver Update Utility, Softex OmniPass Fingerprint Utility, Shock Sensor Utility, TPM Drivers and Application CD|
|Optional Software||Depending on your system configuration, you may also receive the following:Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2007, Bluetooth Utility|
Docking station may come with the following applications: CyberLink PowerDVD,
Roxio Easy Media Creator, CyberLink PowerProducer
Note: Microsoft Office applications require product activation
|Processor||Intel CoreTM 2 Duo Processor Ultra Low Voltage U7600 (1.2 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB), orIntel Core 2 Duo Processor Ultra Low Voltage U7500 (1.06 GHz) %26ndash; on select fixed configurations|
|Chipset||Intel 965GM + ICH8M|
|Two DIMM slots; max 4 GB, (actual 3.24 GB) 200-pin SO-DIMM, DDR2 533 MHz with dual channel supportNote: Minimum of 1 GB of system memory is required when choosing Genuine Windows Vista Business|
Intel Turbo Memory
|Optional 1 GB of Intel Turbo Memory (factory installed option) for Genuine Windows Vista platform onlySupport for Windows ReadyDrive and Windows ReadyBoost features for Genuine Windows Vista platform only|
|12.1" WXGA TFT LED back-lit enhanced indoor display with wide viewing angles; Bi-directional hinge; 0.204 dot pitch, >220 nits brightnessOptional: 12.1" WXGA indoor/outdoor display with anti-reflective coating|
|Mobile Intel GMA X3100 with Intel Clear Video Technology enabling DX10 and MPEG-2; Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT) responds to application requirements and efficiently allocates the proper amount of system memory (up to 384 MB) for optimal graphics and system performance.|
|Resolution||Maximum internal display resolution: 1280 x 800, 16M colors;External monitor resolution: 1600 x 1200, 16M colors;|
Simultaneous display resolution: 1280 x 800
|HardDrive||160 GB, 120 GB, 80 GB 5400 rpm; Serial-ATA 150; shock-mounted; two-level password protection; Shock Sensor Utility locks the hard drive when detecting sudden impact, freefall, or vibration (may have to install this application separately).|
|Audio||Realtek ALC262 AC'97-compliant codec with 20-bit audio; built-in dual array digital microphones|
|Communication||Multinational 56K4 V.90modem; 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless Communication||Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN (802.11a/b/g/draft-n) orAtheros Super AG Wireless LAN (802.11a/b/g); Wi-Fi certified; dual diversity antennas.|
Optional Bluetooth (v2.0) Personal Area Network (PAN) for file transfer and data synchronization with other Bluetooth devices
|Wireless Broadband||Optional; AT&T wireless Broadband Connect (3G, HSUPA)7|
|User Interfaces||84-key spill-resistant keyboard, 19 mm key pitch, 3 mm key stroke; point stick with left and right mouse click|
|Ports||Two USB 2.0, IEEE 1394, External monitor/VGA, modem (RJ-11) on select models, Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45), docking connector, headphone/line-out jack, and microphone/line-in jack|
|One Type I/II PCMCIA slot, 32-bit PC CardBus architecture;One Smart Card slot;|
One shared slot for Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO%26#8482;, or Secure Digital (SD) card
|Security||LifeBook Application/Security panelAuthenTec Fingerprint Sensor with TruePrint Technology; 15cm/sec slide speed|
Trusted Platform Module (TPM), TCG 1.2-compliant
Dedicated Smart Card slot
Hard drive and BIOS passwords
BIOS support for Computrace/LoJack theft recovery system (Service required)
Security lock slot
|Docking Station||Optional: 4x USB 2.0, Ethernet, VGA, DVI, line-out, DC, power/suspend/resume button, docking lock slot, system and docking combo lock slot; Optional DVD/CD-RW combo drive or dual-layer multi-format DVD writer (fixed bay)|
|Battery5||Main Lithium ion 6-cell battery (10.8V, 5800 mAh, 62.6 WHr), rated up to 9 hoursOptional high capacity Lithium ion 9-cell battery (10.8V, 8700 mAh, 93.9 WHr), rated up to 11 hours|
|AC Adapter||Autosensing 100-240V AC, 60W, supplying 16V DC, 3.75A|
|Dimensions and Weight||11.7" x 8.7" x 1.36"; approx. 3.52 lbs. with 6-cell battery; Additional 0.32 lbs. with 9-cell battery;Wireless Broadband model: 12.2" x 8.7" x 1.36"; approx. 3.67 lbs. with 6-cell battery|
|Operating Temperature||41°F to 95°F/5°C to 35°C (ambient temperature); 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Non-operating Temperature||5°F to 140°F/-15°C to 60°C, 8% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Key Accessories||For a full list of accessories, visit www.shopfujitsu.com or call 1-800-FUJITSU|
|Compliance & Service Information|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15B Class B, and FCC Part 15C, and FCC Part 15E; IC ICES-003 Class B and RSS-210UL-cUL Listed|
FCC Part 68; IC CS-03
CE Marking (Not supported when configured with the WLAN module)
|Warranty6||One or three-year International Limited Warranty on select corporate configurations; 24/7 technical support; Fujitsu extended service plans available|
- Preinstalled with a free 90-day trial version of Symantec Norton Internet Security 2007. The 90-day trial version is activated upon user's acceptance of software license agreement. After 90 days, the user must purchase a subscription from Symantec to download latest virus definitions.
- One gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes; accessible capacity will be less and actual capacity depends on the operating environment and formatting.
- The internal modems on all Fujitsu notebooks from Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/modems.
- Actual speeds over U.S. telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to the current FCC regulations and line conditions.
- Battery life estimates reflect the results of BAPCo MobileMark2005 Productivity Workloads performed upon systems with battery life setting enabled on Windows XP operating systems. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applications used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. DVD/CD-RW, DVD Writer, LAN, wireless LAN or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life.
- Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. The International warranty is only valid for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.
- Wireless service is not included with notebook/tablet PC. Activation, credit approval, and 2-year minimumcommitment required. Monthly service fee, taxes,surcharges are extra. Actual connectivity is subject to wireless service provider's coverage area and may be affected by equipment, topography, signal strength,environmental considerations, and other factors. Service may vary significantly within buildings. Coverage not available everywhere:see wireless carrier's coverage map for details. Terms and Conditions and additional restrictions apply.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.