Fujitsu LifeBook P7120 Ultra-portable Notebook Technical Specifications:
|Operating Systems|| |
|Optional Software|| |
|System Memory2|| |
|Video Controller |
|Maximum Resolution |
|Hard Drive2|| |
|Optical Drive||Modular Dual-Layer Multi-Format DVD Writer|
| || |
|Wireless Communications|| |
|User Interfaces|| |
|Ports|| || |
|Card Slots|| |
|Battery Life1||High Capacity Main Battery Main battery: Lithium ion (4-cell: 7.2V, 5200 mAh, 37 WHr) up to 5 hours: plus bay battery, up to 8.25 hours|
High-capacity main battery: Lithium ion (6-cell: 7.2V, 7800 mAh, 56 WHr) up to 7.75 hours: plus bay battery, up to 11 hours
Bay battery: Lithium ion (6-cell, 10.8V, 2300 mAh, 25 WHr)
|AC Adapter|| |
|Operating Temperature|| |
|Non-Operating Temperature|| |
|Compliance and Service Information|
- Battery life estimates reflect the results of BAPCo MobileMark2002 Productivity Workloads performed upon systems with battery life setting enabled. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, applications used, features selected, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. DVD/CD-RW, DVD Writer, LAN, wireless LAN or hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life.
- Accessible capacity may be less due to formatting, applications, and backup utilities.
- The internal modems on all Fujitsu notebooks from Fujitsu Canada, Inc. are only qualified for use with telephone systems in selected countries, including the United States and Canada. For a list of certified countries, please check http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/modems.
- Actual speeds over North American telephone lines vary, and are less than 56Kbps due to the current FCC regulations and line conditions.
- Service and warranty turnaround time may vary by country and product. International warranty valid only for products purchased in North, Central, and South America.